- The Adam project is located about 50 kilometres west of the town of Matagami and about 20 kilometres east of the former Selbaie mine, in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 205 claims covering a surface area of about 114 square kilometres.
- Located about 15 km east of the B26 VMS deposit owned by SOQUEM INC. containing indicated resources of 6.97 MT at 1.32% Cu, 1.80% Zn, 0.6 g/t Au, 43.0 g/t Ag and inferred resources of 4.41 MT at 2.03% Cu, 0.22% Zn, 1.07 g/t Au, 9.0 g/t Ag.
- Located about 7 km east of the B-14 Zone where Excellon intersected up to 13.07 g/t Au over 8.75 meters.
- Covers more than 8 kilometres of the B26 regional contact between the Toleiitic Group of Enjalran and the Calk-Alkaline Group of Brouillan.
- Several new drilling targets (TDEM and IP) situated near the favorable contacts.
- Easy access by the Selbaie road.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement