- The Strategic Alliance with BHP for Ni-Cu-Co project is located in the Core Zone in Nunavik, east of the town of Kuujjuaq, Quebec.
- The Area of Interest (AOI) covers the Core Zone and includes two (2) blocks totalling 934 claims and covering a surface area of 406 square kilometres.
- Discovery of new Ni-Cu-Co showings in prospecting in 2020 with good Tenors calculated at 100% S.
- Bonne Une showing : 0.23% Ni, 0.23% Cu, 216 ppm Co in grab sample
(6.1% Ni, 4.9% Cu calculated at 100% S).
- A1 showing: 0.14% Ni, 0.16% Cu, 113 ppm Co in grab sample (Boulder field)
(3.9% Ni, 2.9% Cu calculated at 100% S).
- Regional airborne geophysical VTEM surveys in progress.
- New prospecting campaign in 2021.
- Strategic Alliance with Rio Algom Ltd, Exclusive subsidiary of BHP Group PLC.