- The Casault project is located about 140 kilometres north of the town of Lasarre, in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 322 claims covering a surface area of about 177 square kilometres, located about 40 kilometres east of the Detour Lake ore deposit.
- New 2017 discovery of the Vortex Zone near the Sunday Lake Deformation Zone ; A new Syenite-Associated Disseminated Gold system with up to 1.38 g/t Au over 26.5 metres in drilling (DDH CAS-17-96). The Vortex zone has now been identified over a distance of at least 1.5 km.
- Covers the Sunday Lake Fault Zone over more than 20 kilometres strike length.
- Located about 40 kilometres east of the Detour Lake gold deposit, which currently hosts 15.8 million ounces of gold in near-surface proven and probable mineral reserves (43-101).
- Identification of gold-bearing porphyry intrusions in the northeast area.
- The Casault property is adjacent to the west of the Martiniere property held by Balmoral Resources Ltd. hosting with an indicated mineral resource of 591,000 ounces of gold.
- 100% Midland
- Under option agreement with Wallbridge Mining Company Limited.