- The Osisko/Eleonore JV project is located southeast and northwest of the Eleonore gold mine, James Bay, Quebec.
- The Osisko/Eleonore JV project consists of 578 claims covering the surface area of 303 square kilometers.
- Strategic alliance covering a large, mostly unexplored segment of the La Grande / Opinaca subprovinces boundary – Host to the world-class Eleonore gold mine, as well as the Cheechoo gold project.
- Discovery of a high-grade Cu-Ag boulder field, up to 8.28 % Cu, in the southern part of the project, also suggesting a strong potential for porphyry-style mineralization in addition to orogenic / intrusion-related gold. IP anomalies associated with the boulder field.
- Numerous gold anomalies in paragneisses at the La Grande – Opinaca contact.
- Sharing of expertise and databases.
Midland (50%) – Osisko (50%)