- The Osisko/Eleonore JV project is located southeast and northwest of the Eleonore gold mine.
- The Osisko/Eleonore JV project contains 840 claims covering 439 square kilometers.
- Strategic alliance covering a large, mostly unexplored segment of the La Grande / Opinaca subprovinces boundary – host to the world-class Eleonore gold mine, as well as the Cheechoo gold project
- Discovery of a high-grade Cu-Ag boulder field, up to 8.28 % Cu, in the southern part of the project, also suggesting a strong potential for porphyry-style mineralization in addition to orogenic / intrusion-related gold. IP anomalies associated with the boulder field
- Numerous gold anomalies in paragneisses at the La Grande – Opinaca contact
- Sharing of expertise and databases
Midland (50%) – Osisko (50%)