- The Elrond project is located about 90 kilometer southeast of the town of Radisson, Quebec, and 15 kilometers east of the James Bay road.
- The Elrond project is composed of 109 claims for 57 square kilometers.
- Unexplored segment of the prolific La Grande – Opinaca subprovinces boundary, host of the Eleonore mine and of the Cheechoo prospect.
- Several new gold showings found in 2017, in just 3 days of prospection
- 52 g/t Au, 1.81 g/t Au in grab samples, in amphibolites mineralized in arsenopyrite-pyrrhotite.
- Up to 1.63 g/t Au, 496 ppm Bi, 628 ppm Mo in grab samples, 3m large shear zone in late Vieux-Comptoir granites/pegmatites.
- Gold-bismuth-molybdenum bearing pegmatites indicate a strong potential for intrusion-related gold deposits associated with late granites/pegmatites.
- Classic orogenic gold potential as well.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement