- The Galinée project is located about 60 kilometers south of the Trans-Taiga road, Eeyou Istchee, James Bay, Quebec.
- The Galinée project consists of 59 claims for a surface area of 31 square kilometers.
- Strong regional arsenic lake sediment footprint, indicating abundant arsenopyrite-bearing mineralization.
- Very favorable host rocks for orogenic Au deposits – iron formation and amphibolites – competent rocks and high Fe (reactive with fluids).
- Amphibolite metamorphism with very strong and widespread greenschist facies retrograde overprint – Lots of late-stage fluids.
- Favorable structural features that are poorly tested – Dextral shearing zone in amphibolites / iron formations in the eastern part, thrust stacking in the western part.
- New high-grade orogenic gold showing (quartz-tourmaline-pyrite-arsenopyrite-scheelite and visible gold in shear zone) associated with dextral shearing – (Elsa showing):
- Up to 14.85 g/t Au in grab samples;
- 3.26 g/t Au / 2.4 m in channels (2018);
- Strong IP response of 500 m along strike associated with the showing.
- Strong regional footprint of arsenic lake sediments, indicating abundant mineralization containing arsenopyrite.
- Very limited historical drilling, incomplete surface prospection, only 6 DDH, all less than 200m deep.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement