- The Galinée project is located about 60 kilometers south of the Trans-Taiga road, Eeyou Istchee, James Bay, Quebec.
- The Galinée project contains 63 claims for 32 square kilometers.
- Strong regional arsenic lake sediment footprint, indicating abundant arsenopyrite-bearing mineralization.
- Very favorable host rocks for orogenic Au deposits – iron formation and amphibolites à competent rocks and high Fe (reactive with fluids).
- Amphibolite metamorphism with very strong and widespread greenschist facies retrograde overprint à Lots of late-stage fluids.
- Favorable structural features that are poorly tested – Dextral shearing zone in amphibolites / iron formations in the eastern part, thrust stacking in the western part.
- New high-grade orogenic gold showing (quartz-tourmaline-pyrite-arsenopyrite-scheelite in shear zone) associated with dextral shearing – Up to 14.85 g/t Au (Elsa showing).
- Very limited historical drilling, incomplete surface prospection, only 6 DDH, all less than 200m deep.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement