- The Gaudet project is located about 40 kilometres northwest of the town of Matagami, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 226 claims covering a surface of 125 square kilometres.
- Consists of a 35 km long strategic land position along the Lower Detour Gold Trend.
- Located approximately 4 kilometres south of the new Wallbridge discovery, Fenelon property (Tabasco Zone), with grades reaching 27.0 g/t Au over 38.39 metres, 20.89 g/t Au over 8.54 metres and 17.58 g/t Au over 11.04 metres.
- Located south of the Sunday Lake Fault, mainly covers a volcano-sedimentary sequence of the Rivière Turgeon Formation.
- Fenelon-Nantel section: historical drilling grading up to 11.4 g/t Au over 0.6 metre and identification of several Induced Polarisation (IP) anomalies targets along magnetic structures within the Lower Detour Gold Trend.
- Gaudet section: major structural domain, marked by a NW-SE-trending magnetic grain over a width estimated at more than 500 metres, which is the same orientation as Wallbridge’s Tabasco zone.
- The Gaudet project is currently in Joint-Venture between Midland (50%) and Probe Metals (50%).