- The Gaudet project is located about 40 kilometres northwest of the town of Matagami, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 94 claims covering a surface of 53 square kilometres.
- Located approximately 5 kilometres south of the new Wallbridge discovery, Fenelon property (Tabasco Zone), with grades reaching 27.0 g/t Au over 38.39 metres, 20.89 g/t Au over 8.54 metres and 17.58 g/t Au over 11.04 metres.
- Located south of the Sunday Lake Fault, mainly covers a volcano-sedimentary sequence of the Rivière Turgeon Formation.
- Covers 10-kilometre-long segment of the Lower Detour Fault.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement