- The Helm’s Deep project is located about 65 kilometers northeast of the Nemaska community, Eeyou Istchee, James Bay, and 20 kilometers east of the Clearwater gold deposit. The new Percival Au discovery on the Clearwater project is located only 3 km from the northern western edge of the project.
The Helm’s Deep project contains 70 claims for 37 square kilometers.
- New gold showings 2017-2018 in a poorly explored sedimentary sequence.
- 2.82 g/t Au (grab) in a sheared wacke with trace pyrite;
- 0.73 g/t Au / 0.5 m (channel) ; quartz-pyrite veins in wackes;
- 0.68 g/t Au (grab) in a quartz-tourmaline vein with strong biotite alteration;
- 0.72 g/t Au (grab);
- 1.12 gt Au, 2.12% Cu, 23.5 g/t Ag (grab), pyrite-chalcopyrite veinlets in wacke.
- Abundant Eleonore-type alterations observed on the project (proximal biotite-tourmaline, distal calc-silicates).
- Timiskaming-type polygenic conglomerates observed, similar to Eleonore.
- New EM-1 reservoir shore that provides new high-quality outcrops.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement