- The Heva project is located midway between the cities of Rouyn-Noranda and Val-d’Or, less than 5 kilometres northwest of the town of Malartic in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of two claim blocks, Heva West (4 claims) and Heva East (30 claims), covering a total surface area of about 1,452 hectares, near the prolific Cadillac Break.
- Several new high grade gold discoveries up to 41.0 g/t Au, 38.5 g/t Au and 19.9 g/t Au (grabs).
- The Heva West block is contiguous to the west of the Maritime-Cadillac property and is located less than one kilometre south of the Lapa gold mine held by Agnico Eagle.
- Presence of Timiskaming Group conglomerates.
- Several historical gold showings are reported on the Heva East block, which is located about 5 kilometres northwest of the Canadian Malartic open pit mine (6.4 million ounces of gold) held by Agnico Eagle and Yamana.
- 6.3 g/t Au over 1.4 metres (drill hole MC-1; 1959);
- 91.2 g/t Au (grab sample; 2009);
- 3.1 g/t Au over 0.6 metre (drill hole LM-84-3;1984);
- 1.1 g/t Au over 5.3 metres (drill hole LM-87-2; 1987);
- Grabs samples up to 18.0 g/t Au (2015);
- Channel: 24.1 g/t Au over 0.50 m (2016);
- Grab samples up to 41.0 g/t Au ; 38.5 g/t Au and 13.9 g/t Au (2016).
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement