- The Jouvex property is located about 50 kilometres west of the town of Matagami, in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 268 claims covering a surface area of about 150 square kilometres.
- Property with strong gold potential covering 6 kilometres strike length along the extension of the Casa Berardi-Douay-Cameron deformation zone, which hosts gold-bearing zones in the Douay and Douay West areas located just 7 kilometres to the southeast. Using a cut-off grade of 0.45 g/t Au, the pit shell mineral inferred resources are estimated at 2.76 million ounces of gold, and the indicated resources at 479,000 ounces of gold (Source: NI 43-101 Report, Maple Gold Mines Feb. 2018).
- Several historical gold showings located on or near the property.
- Historical gold showings with very little exploration work along strike.
- Readily accessible using the road that leads to the former Selbaie mine north of Joutel.
- Joint-Venture (50/50) with SOQUEM INC.