- The Komo project is located about 7 km south of the Patwon gold discovery made by Azimut on their Elmer project, James Bay, Quebec.
- The Komo project consists of 393 claims for a surface area of 207 square kilometers.
- Large property located less than 10 km south of the Patwon gold discovery by Azimut.
- Straddles a major geological contact between the Opinaca/La Grande sub-provinces.
- New soil geochem (Au) anomalous area over 500 metres (B-horizon) and grabs samples of 0.15 g/t Au and 0.22 g/t Au discovered in 2020 south of Elmer.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement