- The La Peltrie project is located about 25 kilometres east of the Detour Lake mine and about 25 kilometres northwest of the former Selbaie mine, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 539 claims covering a surface area of about 292 square kilometres.
- Located about 25 km east of the new gold discovery made by Detour Gold at Lower Detour which is located approximately 6 km south of the Detour Lake mine. At Lower Detour, recent mineral resource estimates are indicated resource of 534,300 oz Au and inferred resource of 136,100 oz Au for the 58N zone.
- Covers more than 25 kilometres of subsidiary faults to the south of the regional Lower Detour Fault.
- Several new IP-Orevision targets identified in 2016 and 2017.
- New VMS (B26 Type) potential identified in drilling in 2017.
- New gold-VMS ’’Bousquet-LaRonde type’’ potential identified in drilling in 2017.
- 100% Midland
- Under an option agreement with Probe Metals Inc.