- The Lac Esther project is located approximately 30 kilometres north of the town of Lebel-sur-Quevillon, in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 217 claims covering a surface area of about 120 square kilometres.
- Covers a strategic area straddling the southern contact of the syntectonic Waswanipi-South Pluton and the junction between two major regional faults, namely the Casa Berardi and Lamarck regional fault zones.
- Property adjacent to the west of Midland’s Lac Esther property hosts the Lac Rose high-grade gold deposit (historic mine), which produced in the late 1930s a total of 106.5 kilograms of gold from 4,875 tonnes of material grading 21.5 g/t Au.
- Very little exploration in the past and the number of holes drilled along the extensions of the Lac Rose mine is very low.
- Excellent access as provincial highway 113, between Lebel-sur-Quevillon and Chapais, runs through the centre of the property across its entire length.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement