- The Laflamme project is located about 30 kilometres west of the town of Lebel-sur-Quévillon, in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 491 claims covering a surface area of about 263 square kilometres.
- New Ni-Cu-PGE discovery, the Copernick Zone grading 0.45 % Ni, 0.33% Cu, 0.15 g/t Pt and 0.24 g/t Pd over 42.6 metres. This large zone includes two higher grade zones : 1.11 % Ni , 0.47 % Cu, 0.21 g/t Pt and 0.79 g/t Pd over 3.50 metres and 0.44 % Ni, 0.88 % Cu, 0.21 g/t Pt and 0.27 g/t Pd over 4.05 metres in hole LAF-16-38 at a vertical depth of 425 metres.
- Gold discoveries in 2011 and two new gold structures discovered in 2013 with significant exploration potential along strike and at depth:
- Hole LAF-13-21 intersected 0.34 g/t Au over 25.56 metres including 3.12 g/t Au over 1.50 metre and 1.95 g/t Au over 1.25 metre;
- Drill hole LA-11-08 intersected 0.66% Ni, 0.35% Cu, 0.17 g/t Pt, 0.16 g/t Pd, 0.11 g/t Au and 1.4 g/t Ag over 8.0 metres including a higher-grade interval at 1.55% Ni, 0.53% Cu, 0.26 g/t Pt, 0.28 g/t Pd, 0.13 g/t Au and 1.9 g/t Ag over 1.6 metres;
- A gold discovery was made in drill hole LA-11-11, with an intersection grading 9.7 g/t Au over 1.0 metre.
- The Laflamme project is currently in a Joint-Venture between Abcourt Mines (24%) and Midland (76%).