- The Lewis project is located approximately 60 kilometres southwest of the town of Chapais, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 172 claims covering a surface area of about 96 square kilometres.
- Located approximately 60 kilometres northwest of the Nelligan deposit, jointly held by Iamgold Corporation (75%) and Vanstar Mining Resources (25%), where inferred resources total 96.99 million tonnes at 1.02 g/t Au for 3.19 million ounces of gold.
- Located 12 kilometres west, the former Lac Shortt mine historically produced 2.7 million tonnes at a grade of 4.6 g/t Au.
- Covers, over a strike length of more than 10 kilometres, a structural nexus and a major regional flexure along the Opawica Fault.
- Lies in the east-northeast extension of several historical gold occurrences closely associated with the Opawica Fault.
- Savane showing: 7.9 g/t Au over 0.9 m and 6.3 g/t Au over 1.2 m (*channel samples; GM40740);
- Relique showing: 3.8 g/t Au over 4.2 m (*channel sample; GM48897);
- Butte showing: 21.3 g/t Au over 0.6 m and 6.5 g/t Au over 0.6 m (*channel samples; GM40757, GM48897).
- Very little or no previous exploration.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement