- The Maritime-Cadillac JV project is located midway between the cities of Rouyn-Noranda and Val-d’Or, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 7 claims covering a surface area of about 173.4 hectares, located along the prolific Cadillac Break.
- Contiguous to the south of the Lapa gold mine property owned by Agnico Eagle with a new exploration drift (-1000 m) up to the property boundary.
- Several gold-bearing structures discovered in drill hole since 2007 in ultramafic rocks of the Piché Group, namely the Dyke East and Dyke West zones, which remain open below 700 metres:
- Dyke East Zone: 1.7 g/t Au over 46.4 metres including 21.1 g/t Au over 1.2 metres (drill hole 141-11-31);
- Dyke East Zone: 1.7 g/t Au over 37.85 metres including 12.6 g/t Au over 1.5 metres (drill hole 141-10-23);
- DykeWest Zone: 8.6 g/t Au over 5.5 metres including 13.8 g/t Au over 3.3 metres (drill hole 141-10-26); 1.85 g/t Au over 12.9 metres (drill hole 141-13-35);
- Maritime Contact East Zone: 3.3 g/t Au over 14.7 metres including 6.1 g/t Au over 5.7 metres (drill hole 141-08-14B).
- Joint-Venture between Agnico Eagle (51%) and Midland (49%).