- The Mistaouac project is located about 25 kilometres east of the Casa Berardi mine and less than 5 kilometres north of the Estrades deposit in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 213 claims covering a surface area of about 116 square kilometres.
- Located about 25 km east of the Casa Berardi mine owned by Hecla Mining.
- Covers more than 20 kilometres of the Casa Berardi fault corridor (N080).
- Hosts the Riviere de l’Angle Zn-Cu historical showing: 3.5% Zn, 1.4% Cu over 6.7 m.
- Regional tills Au anomaly in the southern part of the property.
- Several new drilling targets (TDEM and Geochem – Barks) identified near the Casa Berardi fault corridor.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement