- The Mythril Regional project is located in the vicinity of the LG-4 hydroelectric power plant in James Bay, Quebec.
- The Mythril Regional project (Cu-Au-Mo-Ag) contains 1,594 claims covering about 811 square kilometers.
- Four new Cu-Au-Mo-Ag mineralized systems found by surface prospecting in 2019, located tens of kilometers to the north, east and southeast of Mythril (Cu-Au-Mo-Ag system also). These four new systems were discovered in only a few weeks of exploration in August-September 2019.
- Tilly South block, Boromir/Faramir area:
- Brittle stockwerks mineralized in chalcopyrite and molybdenite in a granite. Cu±Mo±Bi signature;
- Rocks very strongly altered in epidote, chlorite, quartz and ankerite (veins and pervasive alterations);
- Associated with an obvious NW-SE brittle fault that demagnetises the host granite (visible on regional magnetic data), and that has a clear topographical expression;
- Boromir showing: boulder field located about 1 km southwest of the fault; 22 grab samples from boulders, average 0.12 % Cu; up to 0.45 % Cu;
- Faramir showing: mineralized and altered outcrop on the side of the fault zone; 4 outcrop grab samples, average 0.17 % Cu, up to 0.34 % Cu, up to 0.02 % Mo;
- Quartz-molybdenite veins: up to 1.72 % Mo (grab samples).
- Tilly South block, Pasithee/Tornado area:
- Disseminated and veinlets of chalcopyrite and molybdenite in paragneisses. Cu-Au±Mo±Bi±Te signature;
- Tornado showing: paragneiss with chalcopyrite and/or molybdenite veinlets. Grab samples up to 4.7 g/t Au, 0.39 % Cu; 0.05 % Mo; 2.11 g/t Au;
- Paragneiss boulder with chalcopyrite veinlets, found 200 meters southeast of Tornado (up-ice); grab sample: 3.13 g/t Au, 0.35 % Cu, 6 g/t Ag, 148 ppm Bi, 3.7 g/t Te;
- Pasithee showing: chalcopyrite-bearing mineralized zones (disseminated), centimetric- to decimetric thick, in a paragneiss. Grab samples: 1.49 % Cu, 1.15 g/t Au, 15.6 g/t Ag, 48 ppm Bi; 0.58 % Cu, 0.6 g/t Au, 14 g/t Ag, 35 ppm Bi.
- Chisaayuu block:
- New 2019 showing: chalcopyrite veinlets in a granodiorite, with alterations in epidote, chlorite and sericite. 9 outcrop grab samples, average 0.11 % Cu, 0.01 % Mo, 0.2 g/t Au; up to 0.79 g/t Au, 0.22 % Cu;
- Boulder mineralized in chalcopyrite and molybdenite (fractures): 0.75 g/t Au, 0.11 % Cu, 0.06 % Mo, 9.9 g/t Ag, 0.38 % Zn;
- Strong and widespread Mo±Cu lake sediments anomalies point to a large system.
- Corvette block:
- New 2019 showing: 5 grab samples, average 0.65 % Mo, 0.1 % Cu, 0.09 g/t Au and 6 g/t Ag. Up to 1.79 % Mo;
- Subcrop: 3.84 g/t Au, 0.45 % Mo;
- Tonalites with quartz-molybdenite-chalcopyrite veins, and chalcopyrite-molybdenite as fracture fills.
- IP coverage on the Tilly South block in the winter of 2020.
- 100% Midland