- The Nomans project is located approximately 60 kilometres east of the town of Matagami, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 773 claims covering a surface area of about 425 square kilometres.
- Adjacent to the west of the Chebistuan property held by Kenorland Minerals and currently optioned to Newmont Corporation.
- Interpreted to be the eastern extension of the Sunday Lake Deformation Zone hosting the Detour Lake Mine and the Fenelon Gold project.
- Very little exploration work
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement