- The Noyelles project is located approximately 20 kilometres south of the town of Matagami, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 172 claims covering a surface area of about 96 square kilometres.
- Control over more than 30 kilometres of structures with strong gold potential, within and proximal to the northern contact of the sedimentary Taibi Group along the Casa Berardi deformation zone.
- Located approximately 8 kilometres northeast of the Vezza gold deposit, held by Nottaway Resources Inc. and hosted in the southern part of the Taibi sediments, along the Douay-Cameron deformation zone.
- Located approximately 35 kilometres west of the Douay deposit, held by Maple Gold Mines Ltd, containing indicated resources estimated at 8.6 million tonnes grading 1.52 g/t Au (422,000 ounces of gold) and inferred resources of 71.2 million tonnes grading 1.03 g/t Au for 2.35 million ounces of gold.
- Felsic intrusion, approximately 4 kilometres long, lies near this contact causing a structural complexity and potential gold traps associated with low-pressure zones along the lateral extensions of the intrusion.
- Few historical gold occurrences are reported near this contact:
- Ludger gold showing, located approximately 3 kilometres east, grades reaching 7.6 g/t Au over 2.3 metres in channel sample and up to 2.2 g/t Au over 3.9 metres in drill hole.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement