- The Patris project is located about 30 kilometres northeast of the city of Rouyn-Noranda, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 277 claims, covering a surface area of about 113 square kilometres in Cléricy and La Pause townships, along the Porcupine Destor break and the La Pause splay fault.
- Discovery in 2011 of a gold-bearing structure north of the La Pause Fault, which graded 0.48 g/t Au over 17.0 metres in drill hole PAT-11-06.
- IP survey completed in 2011 in the southeast part of the property, with several drilling targets located along the direct extensions of the new gold discovery in drill hole PAT-11-06.
- Shows very strong potential for gold discoveries similar to deposits in the Cadillac and Malartic gold mining camps, as it covers the faulted contact between sedimentary rocks of the Kewagama Group and mafic and ultramafic volcanic rocks of the Malartic Group over more than 5 kilometres strike length. Several historical gold showings are reported near this contact, namely the Gadoury showing, grading 6.3 g/t Au over 1.0 metre, and the McDermott showing, grading 8.6 g/t Au over 1.2 metres (Source: Sigeom-MRNF).
- Wide (>100 m) hydrothermal alteration zone identified in 2015-16 drilling.
- Several untested IP anomalies ready to be drilled along the extensions of the Fayolle gold deposit and other historical gold showings (Source: Sigeom-MRNF).
- Drill hole AIG-97-01: 15.6 g/t Au over 1.0 metre (located 50 metres west of the property).
- Drill hole AIG-97-02: 2.3 g/t Au over 1.5 metres (located 50 metres west of the property).
- Drill hole #7: 5.1 g/t Au over 1.5 metres.
- Orco trench: 1.4 g/t Au over 1.4 metres.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement