- The Samson project is located about 40 kilometres northwest of the town of Matagami, in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 237 claims covering a surface area of about 132 square kilometres.
- Located less than 10 km south of the Grasset Ni-Cu-PGE deposit owned by Balmoral Resources containing indicated mineral resource estimate of 3.45 Mt @ 1.56% Ni, 0.17% Cu, 0.03% Co, 0.34 g/t Pt and 0.84 g/t Pd.
- Covers more than 5 kilometres of a series of strongly magnetic mafic to ultramafic sills located just south of the regional Lower Detour Fault.
- Covers more than 5 km of possible splay of the Lower Detour fault.
- New target areas located near the Lower Detour fault.
- Area favourable from a structural standpoint as a result of the high-resolution magnetic survey interpretation, which identified this area as a possible drag fold located along a subsidiary structure to the south of the regional Lower Detour Fault.
- New IP target located in fold nose.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement