- The Samson project is located about 40 kilometres northwest of the town of Matagami, Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 280 claims covering a surface area of about 155 square kilometres.
- Located less than 5 km south of the Grasset Ni-Cu-PGE deposit owned by Wallbridge containing Indicated Mineral Resource estimate of 3.45 Mt @ 1.56% Ni, 0.17% Cu, 0.03% Co, 0.34 g/t Pt and 0.84 g/t Pd.
- Covers more than 10 kilometres of a series of strongly magnetic mafic to ultramafic sills located just south of the regional Lower Detour Fault.
- New high-grade gold discovery in 2020 (Golden Delilah) ; 99.1 g/t Au over 0.4 m and 23.0 g/t Au over 1.05 m.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement