- The Shire project is located about 80 kilometers east of the Nemaska community, Eeyou Istchee, James Bay. A road is located about 7km from the project.
- The Shire (Zn) project contains 538 claims covering 300 square km.
- New zinc showing of the volcanogenic massive sulfide type (O’Connor showing), yielding 85% Zn over 1.17m, and up to 7.53% Zn in grab samples. Zinc is mainly in a quartz-sphalerite exhalite.
- Regional exhalative horizon formed by a continuous string of VTEM anomalies at least 15 km long, on which the O’Connor showing is found.
- Massive Po-Py sulfides were observed in several other areas along that horizon, indicating that is it a major exhalative sulfide horizon.
- Newly discovered greenstone belt that is at least 50 km long, never explored previously.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement