- The Soissons NMEF Ni-Cu-Co project is located from 50 to 100 kilometers southeast of the town of Kuujjuaq, Nunavik, Quebec.
- The project consists of 51 claims in five separate blocks. The project is a joint-venture between Midland and the Nunavik Mineral Exploration Fund (NMEF).
- Covers a series of troctolite, norite and olivine-bearing gabbronorites intrusions (Soissons intrusive suite), recently dated about 1.3 Ga. The Soissons suite is of a similar age as the Nain plutonic suite, host to the Voisey’s Bay world-class Ni-Cu-Co deposit.
- New nickel-copper mineralization found in 2018-2019 on one of the claims blocks:
- 4 samples mineralized in sulfides that yielded between 0.11 % Ni and 0.16 % Ni, 0.10 % Cu to 0.21 % Cu.
- Very little previous exploration in the area.
- 50% Midland, 50% Nunavik Mineral Exploration Fund (NMEF). The NMEF is the operator.