- The Tête Nord project is located about 25 kilometres east of the town of La Tuque in the Mauricie region, Quebec.
- The project consists of a total of 935 claims covering a surface area of about 523 square kilometers.
- Strategic position south of the former Lac Edouard Ni-Cu mine which produced 50,000 tonnes grading 1.50% Ni and 0.50% Cu.
- Adjacent to Rio Tinto recently acquired large land position.
- Host the Savane Ni-Cu showing : 1.80% Ni , 0.20% Cu (grab samples).
- Host the Tête Nord VMS showing : 0.64% Zn, 0.22% Cu , 1.6 g/t Au over 9.04 m (ddh 99-03)
- Good Tenors (calculated at 100% S) averaging 3.5% Ni.
- Untested VTEM conductors
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement