- The Valmond property is located about 50 kilometres southwest of the town of Matagami, in Abitibi, Quebec.
- The property consists of 80 claims covering a surface area of about 45 square kilometres.
- Strategic land position that covers more than 10 kilometres strike length along a NW-SE-trending structure and that hosts several barely-tested gold occurrences with excellent discovery potential along strike.
- Several historical drill intersections dating back to the 1970s-1980s:
- 16 g/t Au over 10.60 metres including 2.3 g/t Au over 4.57 metres;
- 22 g/t Au over 1.55 metres;
- 77 g/t Au over 1.50 metres;
- 03 g/t Au over 1.60 metres.
- Favourable geology, with faulted contact zones between sedimentary rocks of the Taïbi Group and mafic volcanic rocks.
- Gold-bearing structure traced over more than 300 metres along strike and open below 200 metres vertical depth, associated with an intense alteration zone ranging from 15 to 70 metres wide.
- New IP and VTEM anomalies identified with the 2013 surveys.
- Very limited previous work, induced polarization surveys and reverse circulation drilling.
- Readily accessible using the road that leads to the former Selbaie mine north of Joutel.
- 100% Midland
- Available for an option agreement