- The Weedon property is located about 120 kilometres south of Quebec City, midway between Sherbrooke and Thetford Mines, in Estrie, Quebec.
- The property consists of 160 claims covering a surface area of about 93 square kilometres in Weedon, Lingwick and Stratford townships.
- Covers more than 15 kilometres strike length along the Ascot-Weedon felsic belt, which hosts three former Cu-Zn producers and an undeveloped deposit. The former Weedon Mine and the Lingwick deposit are located on the Weedon property:
- Weedon Mine: Historical production of 1.6 MT at 2.33% Cu, 0.86% Zn, 0.56 g/t Au;
- Cupra d’Estrie Mine: Historical production of 2.43 MT at 2.74% Cu, 3.28% Zn, 0.20% Pb, 0.50 g/t Au;
- Solbec mine: Historical production of 2.06 MT at 1.57% Cu, 4.57% Zn, 0.68% Pb, 0.61 g/t Au;
- Lingwick deposit: Resources (non-compliant with NI 43-101) of 0.35 MT at 0.61% Cu, 5.81% Zn, 0.14% Pb, 0.35 g/t Au. The northeast plunge of the deposit remains open below 300 metres vertical depth on the Weedon property.
- New polymetallic massive sulphide showing discovered in 2006, about 400 metres south of the Lingwick deposit, which remains untested at depth:
- 2006 showing: 13.5% Zn, 1.40% Cu, 4.6% Pb, 4.2 g/t Au, 208.0 g/t Ag over 1.1 metres (channel).
- Several untested geochemical and geophysical drilling targets on strike with Lingwick and Weedon deposits.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement