- The Wookie project is composed of two main blocks and is located about 85 km northeast of the village of Eastmain, James Bay, Quebec.
- The Wookie project consists of 246 claims for a surface area of 129 square kilometers.
- Adjacent to the Munischwan project owned by Azimut/Soquem where the Maschakw showing was discovered in 2018 and grab samples returned up to 100.5 g/t Au, 435 g/t Ag and 1.67% Cu.
- New 2020 grab samples on Wookie returned up to 1.47 g/t Au and 391 g/t Ag included within a 300 metres-long anomalous zone in Au-Ag-Zn-Pb-Bi.
- 100% Midland
- Available for option agreement